Lemonsdesign - New york mets mlb icon legend shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://lemonsdesign.com/product/new-york-mets-mlb-icon-legend-shirt/

When I finally moved to Paris, all the New york mets mlb icon legend shirt and I love this latest trends and treatments I craved through social media were either hard to find or non-existent. And, for the first time, people questioned why I had colored contact lenses or needed any form of improvement. It’s clear that most Parisians – brimming with everyday comfort and style – won’t take long to change their look. I admire both their casual demeanor and seemingly simple approach. And soon, it affected me. After getting fed up with tracking and paying for those rare contact lenses, I stopped wearing them. And then, in the same spirit, I gave up the arduous battle to maintain a beautiful hair and decided to shave my head. I became a black woman with brown eyes and a bald head – something I never dared to be before.

New york mets mlb icon legend shirt

The French have a saying, “être bien dans sa peau,” which means “heal your skin.” The cultural obsession with “perfection” we so often see in the New york mets mlb icon legend shirt and I love this United States—nurtured by social media and fueled by the hugely lucrative health and beauty industry—is almost nonexistent. as strong as this side of the ocean. Of course, the French are interested in beauty; it is practically synonymous with the French female stereotype. But physical beauty, especially the personal choices surrounding it, are not openly discussed. Perhaps not constantly chatting with friends has allowed me, even encouraged me, to accept the idea that there is no need to change anything about myself. It allows me to accept myself and remove my worries about where others might place me on that “perfect” scale. After all, the French celebrate the nose of Gerard Depardieu, the void of Vanessa Paradis and the teeth of Jean-Pascal Zadi, which makes me see my “flaws” into good company. In France compared with the US and other parts of the world, there is no perfect ideal of beauty; it’s much more personal and unfair. It was the all-encompassing impartiality of France that gave me the courage to shave my head and shake off what no longer suits me. Well, it was my daughter’s curiosity and fearlessness. One day, when she was five, she found a pair of scissors and cut all her blonde locks while I was reading a book on the couch. She happened to walk past me with a salad bowl full of small donuts, thinking I wouldn’t notice or care. I looked up and saw only a strand of hair left on her head and panicked, but she unrepentantly announced that it was just hair and would grow back. Although I was not amused by her defiance, I was inspired by the way she confidently liberated herself from something she no longer wanted to aim for. About a month later, on a solo vacation, I shaved my head. My decision came from wanting to honor my intuition and feel comfortable in my own skin; to approach the French ideal of etre bien dans sa peau.

New york mets mlb icon legend shirt hoodie.jpg

Home:  https://lemonsdesign.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Lemonsdesign - Spy ninja merch store kickbump shirt